Having difficulties getting started ? Here's a few common solutions.
1. Did you get your DMR ID? This is necessary for all mode with the DV4mini. You will find below the link with a step by step procedure to get started.
2. Did you install the 32 bit (x86) Microsoft Visual C++ package ? Even if you have a 64 bits system.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downloa ... x?id=48145
3. Make sure you have the latest software and firmware versions.
Download it from:
4. To update the firmware see the video below, it's on Raspberry Pi but it's the same as the Windows version. Check at 3:47 minute.
5. For C4FM you can ;
Try to transmit and check on the dashboard for your call sign. Choose the reflector you are on in the list below.
6. Did you try the FCS001 port 99? It's an echo test, this is also a good place to start troubleshooting.
7. You will also find around 10 video on our YouTube channel about the DV4mini.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ib70 ... b4EOdIYaLQ
If you still have problems, feel free to ask questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1